The Wi-SUN Alliance’s Spring Members Meeting to be held on April 24-25, 2019 in Atlanta, GA is fast approaching, and if it isn’t yet on your calendar, it should be.
Supported by Landis+Gyr, the meeting is an important opportunity for members to contribute to the technical and promotional activities of the Wi-SUN Alliance and participate in a growing global ecosystem of product and silicon vendors, utilities, service providers, government bodies and academia.
As well as hearing first-hand what the Wi-SUN Alliance has accomplished in recent months – from the successful launch of the FAN certification program last October to the first FAN certified products in February – attendees will gain insight about new opportunities to implement Wi-SUN technology and key industry trends and to influence our future activities.
Here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t miss this meeting, which will be packed with interactive, general and breakout committee and working group sessions:
- Hear from keynote speaker, Jay Sexton, Chief Operating Officer, Center for the Development and Application of Internet-of-Things Technologies(CDAIT). His presentation will focus on Ensuring a Successful Future for IoT.
- Participate in technical working groups to continue the evolution of the technical profiles for key applications of critical infrastructure Industrial IoT.
- Help identify market verticals and ensure messaging, strategy and materials are available to promote the benefits of Wi-SUN Alliance technology and products to prospective users and adopters.
- Influence the growth of Wi-SUN Alliance certification programs globally.
- Network with industry leaders and influencers who have made Wi-SUN technology a key part of their strategy.
It’s also a unique opportunity to share your knowledge and insights with other members and help drive Wi-SUN Alliance technology adoption across the globe. You won’t want to miss this.
If you are a member, please register here and for more information on the members meeting agenda please visit, click here.
For information about joining Wi-SUN Alliance and its growing ecosystem, click here and to hear more about the benefits of being a Wi-SUN Alliance member click here.
See you in Atlanta!
Shannon Mayette heads up marketing communications at The Wi-SUN Alliance