How to Certify a Wi‑SUN Enabled Product
The basic procedure for testing and certifying your implementation is as follows:
- Become a Contributor/Promoter member.
- Select the Wi-SUN profile that you wish to test and certify your product for compliance.
- Ensure that your implementation and documentation are suitable to submit to a Wi-SUN Alliance Approved Test Laboratory.
- Apply to a Wi-SUN Alliance Approved Test Lab to test your product for the specific Wi-SUN profile.
- Get tested in the test lab.
- Send test reports and other application documents to Wi-SUN Alliance.
- Pay the certification fee.
- Wi-SUN Alliance will validate the test report and accompanying documents and issue a Certificate on success.
For a more detailed description of the complete process, please see this document (accessible to Wi-SUN Alliance members only).
Please remember that to certify a product your company needs to be Contributor member or higher. Please visit this link to sign up for membership.
The membership benefits and fee structure for different levels of membership can be found here: