When it comes to selecting the right communications technology for large scale Industrial IoT, one size certainly does not fit all. Wi-SUN FAN has already proven to be a highly effective and secure wireless technology for applications such as Advanced Metering Infrastructure and street lighting. Now Wi-SUN Alliance is enhancing the capabilities to address the needs of the water and gas industries as well as other low power applications which require long battery life. It is also increasing data rates to better support low latency applications such as Distribution Automation. In this webinar learn more about the benefits of mesh networks and the enhancements provided by Wi-SUN FAN 1.1 including:
- Why Mesh Networks are superior in dense urban environments
- How Wi-SUN FAN 1.1 supports long battery life
- How Wi-SUN FAN 1.1 supports low latency applications
Register here today.
- Phil Beecher, CEO and President, Wi-SUN Alliance
- Paul Duffy, Cisco, Co-chair of Wi-SUN Alliance Field Area Network Working Group
- Kunal Shah, Itron, Chair of Wi-SUN Alliance PHY Working Group