WSA0323 – Gas Meter Communication Unit
Gas Meter Communication Unit is a multistage repeater radio equipped with a short range wireless communication method (U bass air) which realized ultra low power consumption using the 920 MHz band, relaying gas meters by multihop communication.
1. Applicable line (technical standard): Inter-repeater radio 920 MHz (Wi-SUN)
2. Line connection method: radio connection
3. Power source used: battery-driven (DC 3.0 V)
4. Number of accommodated lines: 1
5. External interface: U bus
Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS): contains information such as supported data rates, frequency bands and other features